Re: Tevis

Carol kamikazearabs@hotmail.com
When I agreed with the statment that a qualifying ride might
 be a good idea, I was trying to think of a way to improve
the amount of metabolic pulls on the ride or reduce the number of
horses that end up on IV's. I thought that someone who has
demonstrated their ability to finish a previous long distant
ride would be more likely to finish Tevis with less complications
due to their ability to read their horses better. Is there any correlation on the horses that end up on IV's and the experience
level of their riders?