RC: To Kriss: Opinions by guests

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

>Kriss wrote:

>My opinion at this time is that the guests who come to this forum who
>usually have something less than good to say (at the least), and who
>basically "flame" other people and who don't have the common courtesy to
>even sign their post or give a return e-mail should not be allowed access to
>this site.  If you choose to be invisible, stay that way, and keep your
>opinions to your self.  Common courtesy would dictate that a guest would at
>least sign their name.
>Additionally I feel you have invalidated the points you make by continuing
>to "lurk".
>Oh well, opinions vary.  Thanks for allowing me to vent.
>Kriss

Kriss:
As far as your venting goes... that guests are the
"the ones that have something less than good to say"

Why don't you peruse the Archives for the last couple of years
before you make a statement like that?

That's like lumping all *subscribers* to RideCamp into
some negative category.

The lack of a signature may have been an over site..
maybe, maybe not... but making it impossible for quests
to post would really be making this list exculsive..

Let's be a little more open-minded when someone has an opinion
that doesn't parallel your own.

(I've been a Lurker and a guest poster since 1996).
Barb