Re: RC: glucosamine question

In a message dated 7/24/00 7:38:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< I'm wondering...do any of you take your horse's glucosamine? I'm serious!
 I just bought my pills and it costs about $1 per day for me to get 1500
 mg. A horse can get 5000 mg for about the same price. So...why not? Is
 there a reason?

 Angie (and I have taken cortisone that the vet gave me before!) >>

Some equine-feeding companies produce human-nutriton-spec nutrients. But
you'd better check. Most MSM, for example, is consumable by humans, because
of the way it's manufactured and packaged.

ti