Loose Dogs

No one not even Teddy should EVER be allowed to have a loose dog.  That
child is not the first one to be bitten by that dog at a ride.  Teddy is
well loved by all and she has loads of knowlege about endurance riding
and the proper supplies needed for those long rides.  I have happily
bought items from Teddy and she has given me much information about
endurance riding.  She is a very,very nice person.  The only flaw that I
can think that she has is that she allows the dogs run loose which
should NOT be allowed for her or anyone else who comes to these rides.

I have a big mouth and am speaking up before anyone else is needlessly
hurt.  I rather speak up now than regret later for not speaking up
because horses can be dangerous so why should anyone also worry about a
loose dog.
Betty DeMar Mueller (the artist who donates Turtle Awards)