Re: RC: Ride Managers..HEART OF OUR SPORT..

Everytime I ride/drive past a good piece of land I think, "Wow!  This would be a
great place to have a ride!"  Then I think, "Now who is going to put on this
ride, 'cause it sure ain't going to be me!"

I've volunteered at one ride (out-timing is definitely as stressful as riding),
helped mark/clear trail at the same ride and the one before it at the same
location, and quickly realized that I have not the organization skills needed to
manage a ride.

My undying respect to all ride managers...

Tamara