Books/videos on saddle fit?

Jacqueline Mansfield OneHorseFarms@aol.com
I have started the saddle search. I know the saddles I like, but I want to study up on the best ways to check for proper saddle fit before I buy (now I know many of you will say, "You need to ride in it for X miles before you REALLY know if it fits!", but there **has** to be educated ways of narrowing the field).

I have done the elemental 2-3 fingers from horse's back to rise in pommel but I have never had luck with even sweat marks using only that technique.

Could anyone point me in the right direction for books/videos on saddle fit? I would love to have a reference on the subject.

Please email me directly at OneHorseFarms@aol.com.

Thank you!

Jacqueline Mansfield

ps. I am looking for a Stonewall, McClellan, 14.5-15 youth cut sports saddle, or ??, if anyone has a saddle for sale - given that I would need to a "money-back guarantee" if it didn't fit my horse. = )