Re: RC: I took a licken and kept a ticken

In a message dated 1/22/00 10:53:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
BMcCrary27@aol.com writes:

<< I'll take a backboard, c collar, and ambiulance ride any day over being
  permanently out of commission... paralyzed or worse! >> >>

Want to know about ambulances?  I can tell you.  I have taken about 6 rides
in the last years.  The absolute worst is the helicopter though.  You are too
hurt to enjoy the ride -- plus I am afraid of heights -- You are stuffed into
a very small area and worst of all my 10 minute ride of about 5-10 miles cost
me $6200.00.  I was between insurances [new job] and my interim insurance
only paid $1,000 of it.     mb