Re: I took a licken and kept a ticken

Carla, after reading your story my husband is going to go sell his horse
and tack and take up knitting:)))  Glad you are ok.  20 years ago we
were bringing cattle in on my brother in laws ranch when my husband's
horse rear over on him and  he ended up with a factured skull and weeks
in a coma and still has prblems...so please wear a helmut.

Linda

Linda Eisele & LS Lakota
hubby Allen & LS Iceman
2 great sons-Blue & Nick