Re: A picture is worth a thousand words

CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com  Fri Jan 21 19:39:06 2000:
>(Many of these horses also have the elongated
>bodies that we are also seeing more and more in the show ring, and find it
>difficult to utilize their hindquarters effectively--hence are even heavier
>on the forehand...)

Yup...a sad state of affairs here!  Long backs, high heads, animated
high-stepping trots...on the forehand, hollow backed, and very, very
uncomfortable to ride!  Very inefficient (energy-wise) gaits on a body that
won't last.

And they're breeding these freaks on purpose!!!!

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.