RC: Re: Duplicate posts

----- Original Message -----
From: "Claudia Provin" <provincmk@fanninelectric.com>
To: "ridecamp" <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2000 3:29 AM
Subject: RC: Duplicate posts

> Does anyone know why so many duplicate posts come out?   Or am I the only
> one getting them?
>
> Claudia - Provin's Promises

No Claudia,
I'm getting them as well.  Recently my service provider has been timing out
in the middle of down-loading messages from Ridecamp.  I don't know whether
it is the service provider or the network.
When I get back on-line I get all the messages duplicated up to the point
that the time-out occurred.
Any computer buffs out there who know why this is happening?

Heather