RC: horsetrainers

Yes, its true that each horse is an individual, as humans, its our job in the training process to listen to what 'they are telling us', horses communicate very well,but unlike noisey humans they communicate through movement, we need to listen with our eyes, they will reveal so much, unfortunately people like John Lyons have so 'bastardized' the actual process with his infernal "clucking' and pushing on the horse to respond the way he wants that the process of the horse coming through and beginning to trust has been made into some kind of spectacle that no one can duplicate at home. John Lyons is NOT there for the good of the horse or his audience, he's there to feed his ego! You might try a Buck Brannaman Clinic, . It may take longer but the horse won't fall apart on you later on, its built on trust, which is something you must establish with any animal you wish to control, especially one you want underneath you !