RC: RC: Re: RE: slant load vs straight load

>2. Some horses over 16 hands will be cramped due to the shorter stall
length. A wider trailer can help, but these may  illeagal on some roads in
some states.  I don't think this is too much of a concern, since most of us
ride Arabs.<

I have to disagree with this one.  My big Paint has much more room in my
slant than he does in my straight load.  Which is the only reason I'm
selling my two horse straight load and getting a slant load.  Yes I have
two trailers.  It's too much of a pain to haul that big LQ trailer around
on short runs to the trails.
Anyone looking for a good used Trailet?  Straight load.  Works great for
Arabs. It has a handy four foot dressing room in the front.  Bumper pull.
Jan