RC: Re: Re: ridecamp-d Digest V00 #16

They do have a universal scanner now and i know that they work, because i
had the use a scanner for the home again chip on my horse who was chipped
with an AVID chip and it did work. All most all the companies have completed
scanners that can read all the different chips.

Anna and Keith and all our critters in New Mexico
(horses) Hobo(the old man) Shy Ann (the Mule)
Lizzy (momma) and Lightning (baby)
(Basenjis) Lady Queen of the house, and
her two sons George and Iceman and finally
Lilly (the prairie dog)
visit my website at
http://www.shyann.friendpages.com
or at