RC: Re: Re: Possums

>Try firecrackers.  Works on our dogs AND the neighbors.  We tap the
>window, tell them to hush, next bark BAM!  They all go get in their
>house.  Pretty soon it just takes a tap on the window.
>
>Angie

A shotgun pointed is the right direction has the same but longer-
lasting effect <g>!

Angie....what kind of NEIGHBORS do you have??? I wonder if that
would make MY neighbors go get in their house...probably just 'til
the police arrive!

John and Meshack
http://www.bypass.com/~ayers (Vermont Equestrian Activities)
Secretary/Treasurer Vermont Arabian Horse Association