RC: Neoprene in Winter

Gee Angie, we use oil (a synthetic silicone based ) in manufacturing
stuff..including neoprene and never had any problems...maybe your stuff is
the SBR?

The REAL neoprene should be tough..afterall, they make wetsuits out of
them...

Teddy

--
Teddy Lancaster
American Endurance Ride Conference # 139422

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
Your Trail Riding Equipment Headquarters - Celebrating our 20th
Anniversary!!!!
Teddy Lancaster, President
1348 Township Road 256
Kitts Hill, Ohio, 45645 USA  -  http://runningbear.com/
Webmaster for USA East website: http://runningbear.com/ETZ
Moderator for the USA EAST mailing list:
                               http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/USAEAST
1-800-533-2327, FAX: 740-533-0337
Home of Khalarado+/ 1990 IAHA National Endurance Champion
- (1982 Chestnut CMK Stallion)
Supplying the WORLD with quality endurance equipment since 1980