Re: Donte/Vet results

In a message dated 7/22/00 8:54:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
EndurzRider@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I had a horse with approximately 50% tendon loss as shown by ultrasound.  I
 used the muscle stimulator (TENS) unit suggested and he I am grateful to say
 is back to riding and is sound.  He pass a prepurchase exam by a very
 competent vet.  Now he has a home where he is used as a family trail horse.

 After the ultrasound results, my vet wasn't sure he would ever be useable
 again, euthanasia was discussed option.  I bought Ti's book, read it, and
 then called him.  With Ti's help and advice I was able to rehab him back to
 a useable, sound horse.  For me, I had nothing to lose by trying.  I'll glad
 I did.  My vet was impressed with the results (we ultrasounded every six
 weeks) and asked to preview the video and literature I received so that she
 could obtain more education about ways to treat tendon injuries.

 Dawna >>

Good for you, Dawna. You gave a damn, had the courage to try a new concept,
put in the time and effort, and probably saved a horse's life--certainly
saved a useful life. And now your vet has a new effective tool for solving a
very difficult problem. So your efforts are going to benefit many more.

And, you made my month! This is what's fun about being in the crossfire of
ideas--some work, some don't, but when one does work, thousands benefit. And
all I do is sit in front of this monitor all day while you guys do all the
work! Can't beat it!

Congratulations, Pard.

Tom