Re: RC: SR Enduro Saddle

Hi,

I have two SR saddles. I find them to be very comfortable saddles, both for
myself & my horses. My boys are Morgans and hard to fit. I tried Ortho-Flex,
Sharon Saare, Courbette Kurfurst, and had nothing but problems with all of
them. OF & Saare were very helpful in trying to get a good fit; just didn't
work for us. Steve Ray Gonzales is very nice to work with. The thing I like
the most is if my boys have any major changes in their back shape, you can
have the saddle refit.

Enjoy!

Jeanne, Sonny & Wichita