Re: RC: weed killers

Hi All

    I also used 2-4D with very good results.   But - this is another story:
I moved my guys to another pasture about seven weeks ago, and sprayed the
first pasture behind my house.  For the next three weeks or so, whatever was
missed, I pulled by hand.  Then at the beginning of July, I took my four kids
and drove to New York, then Virginia Beach, and back to Memphis (I'm not
sure, someone told me 2,400 miles?).  I just got back today.  (For some odd
reason, my husband didn't want to go with us - LOL).  During the time we were
away, I had visions of a glorious weed free field that I could put my guys on
as soon as I got back.  I just knew the grass would be knee high, waving
gently in the wind.  Imagine my surprise, when I went out to check my guys,
and noticed MY HUSBAND CUT DOWN THE ENTIRE FIELD while I was gone!!!!
Divorce coming!  He said it looked sloppy!  Damn Anal Engineer.

    Last time I went away, he sprayed the front field and killed off all the
grass.

    Just had to vent.  It actually made me laugh.

Linda
Memphis, TN