Re: RC: Video Shopping for horses

Now, Angie
If you had just added a little sound track to that movie-- perhaps "on
the Road Again" (too bad Willie doesn't sing it as "On the Trail Again")
then you'd have what I call my arty movie.
Oh, and maybe a little slo-mo of the sponge with the water flying off it
bouncing off his body--- sheer poetry! <BG>
PS I had the supreme complement when Val told me Larry would never let
her buy 2 of mine at the same time and I sent her a video of the second
and she told me Larry gave her the "go ahead" saying "I don't know much
about breeding but I do know this woman can make videos." Perhaps some
of the arty parts appeal to the soul where my practical parts of my
videos appeal to the brain. Always nice when you can get both.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov