We didn't buy the horse

Thanks to everyone who wrote me to give me suggestions on purchasing a
horse long distance.  The owner and I have been in constant email
communication regarding this horse.  She has a local buyer due out this
weekend to see the horse.  With the distance involved, I told her to go
ahead and let the local person have him. Seems like a better solution
for all concerned.  I appreciate all the wonderful advice.

Amber