Stay on the Swanton Pacific trail in the Santa Cruz Mountains, and you don't have to rough it.

If you are planning on riding the Swanton and need a place for you and your
horse to stay before or after the ride please give us a call.  We are
located adjacent to Big Basin Park on the Skyline to the Sea Trail.  The
Swanton Pacific 100 mile ride crosses our driveway, where we have a water
stop for the riders every year.

Call Villa Montagne at 831-338-2174 for reservations or reserve through our
web site

www.ultimatelodging.com/Montagne.

Have a great ride!
Connie