Trails at Natchez and full cheek snaffle bit

Hi All

    quick questions:

    Can someone e-mail me (privately if you wish- squarerock@aol.com) with
trail info for the trails at Natchez State Park on Interstate 40 in TN.  I
have found the trails not marked very well, and have never been able to find
water there.  Probably just me being a ditz, but help would be appreciated.

    Also I need to order a 5 1/2" full cheek snaffle bit, with the piece in
the middle - not the Dr. Bristol kind, but the french(?) peanut looking
piece.  - I'm on vacation, not a catalog in sight.

    Have a fabulous day.

Linda
Memphis, TN