NEW VIRUS : PRETTY PARK

I may have inadvertantly sent this email to you because when I deleted it, it could have sent itself to everyone in my address book.  DO NOT OPEN THIS EMAIL.  If you get it, and delete it, it will send itself to everyone in your address book, as well.

I am very sorry.  I was only told about the AUTOMATIC SEND in the virus after I had deleted it.

Tracey