RE: that Ferrier thing.

My ferrier is an excellent guy.  Learned shoeing as a kid.  His father used
horses on the farm, from ploughing to cutting hay.  Doesn't use a crimper tool,
still crimps with a wedge? (I'm not sure of the term).  My geldings shoes stay
on unless something really drastic happens.  He has kept them on up to 3.5
months in the winter.  The last time my ferrier came here I asked him about
another ferriers work.  He wouldn't comment on that other than to some folks the
people they trim or shoe for are just customers or clients.  As far as he is
concerned though the people he works with, me included, are friends.  Just for
your information I had 4 resets and a trim for $60.00.

Don Pollock and JR (I sleep when Brad gives me Air Jordan's)