Dead Horse Alive-PLEASE READ!!

Denise K Thornton denisekt@pacbell.net
First I want to Thank my crew person, my best friend and more-
Harriet Merritt- who was the best crew person on earth! She was by my side every step of the way!
Thank you GOD for sending me the angels-Steve Elliott, Dale Peterson
and Dave Putnam.  I can not tell you how much I LOVE them- They cared
about a horse that was stranded for 22 hours. They were there to help a stranger.
Actually Harriett and I alone were on our way to Deadwood to rescue,
Euthanize or memorialize my horse, when a message from my hisband said some "guys"
are going to Raleys to save "the horse". This is a very long story short.
This is a public gratitude announcement! Words can not describe the excitement we
all had-- and Steve - I was NOT the only teary eyed person there!
How Dave got my number I dont know. Who are these people that come out
of nowhere??!! Thanks Guys!
Thanks to Dale and Marge Peterson for opening their  home to Harriet and I.
Thansk so much to Sue Garlinghouse for all the information shared that enabled me to get my horse in the best
 possible condition for Tevis AND which aided him to survive the night and next
day so well! I guess also gave him the strength to kill the snake!!
Thank you all!