weed killers

I use 2-4 D Ammine.
You can buy it at local farm supplie stores.
A gallon runs about $45.00, can do about an acre.
For thistle though, it may not kill them, you can use Round Up.
But ONLY spray the thistle, do NOT spray anything else around it!
This is potent stuff.
I leave my horses off the pasture for at least 2 weeks.
In this time you can fertilize or reseed.
We do this process each year.
We have some pretty good eatin'!
Both chemicals can be used in a pressure sprayer.
Easy to use and safe to return your animals on once the weeds are dead.
All of the local farms use these products in the same manner, with
wonderful results.
Happy spraying!