Pasture Renovation/Weed Killers

I 've been trying to locate more info about weed killers suitable for use in
horse pastures. Anyone who has personal experience using any particular
product please drop me a line. I have a small paddock heavily infested with
a variety of weeds. I can set this aside for however long it takes.
Interested in killing off majority of weeds then top seeding again with
pasture mix.

Bonnie Snodgrass