Cre-Run Farms retraining flat track race horses for endurance & competitive

Twyla McRae Crista4@Earthlink.net
Howdy! CreRun Farms are now retraining the flat track Arabian race horses whom can no longer keep the pace or never did like the track, or in some cases injuried(these will go to companion or backyard horse people). The horses are mares and geldings mostly 5-7, with an occassional 2 or 3 year old in the mix. Breed lines are varied, with some show lines as well. Most are summarized on the www.crerun@aol.com, complete with pictures and pedigrees. Not all are listed, so feel free to contact me @ Crista4@earthlink.net or 804-227-3274. I can give you details, like how long off the track, miles on trails, obstacles doesn't like yet, attitude, heights, etc. THANK-YOU for allowing me to post this to the general readers!! Sincerely, Twyla McRae (& the horses-currently Amber, Awesome, TiLon, Solar, Moonlyte, Braveheart in active trail trtaining)