Last Chance to Order a Tevis 2000 Tee or Mouse Pad

Laughing Horse Design will stop taking orders this coming Saturday, July
22nd, at Noon, Pacific Time.  Please use the online form provided on the
Tevis website to place your order before then.

Orders can either be mailed to you or picked up from the vendor in
Auburn.  For full details, go to

   http://www.foothill.net/tevis/tshirt00.htm

/richard, teviswebguy

ps. The Mouse Pads are Really Cool!  I'm using one as I write this
note.  They'd make a great Stocking Stuffer for all your horsey webhead
friends! :)

--
Natalie's Barn & Breakfast  http://www.natbarn.com  1-877-NATBARN