Re: RC: RE: portable corrals

I had a PVC corral. It was a pain. I had to drive stakes into the ground
and duct tape the panels to them or the horse would scoot it around.  The
PVC (2") is thick and cumbersome to stack. Then I got Kaboot. He learned
to stick his head through it and just toss it straight up breaking the
panels.  The plastic is pretty brittle.  A friend of mine made about an 8
or 10 panel corral, and my husband made the same.  She gave me her panels
when she bought a metal one.  Of the 20 or so panels we made, I now have
a total of four that aren't broken in some way.

Where are you Laney? I have a friend who wants to sell a brand new metal
corral (the kind Running Bear sells)

Angie
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.