okay, so how do I buy a quality used trailer?

Caroline Cooley minaxminax@aol.com
Hi guys,

Thanks to all that responded to my saddlebred vs. arabian posting
last week.  Now I am looking to buy a cheap, safe, used trailer.
What do I look for?  The obvious (stong floors, good brakes,
safety...) is there, but how do I know if the floors are strong?
Is it a good idea to take a trailer for a "test drive"?  If I do
a testdrive, what should be the distance and/or weight?  Also,
can I purchase a safe trailer for about $1000?  Thanks!!!!!