Re: RC: Reactorpanel saddle

Hi Annette,

I am REALLY interested in your story, because I'm new enough to the saddles
that, so far, the few people I've encountered who have been using the saddle
for a long time have been very positive about it.  I am very sorry that you
had such a bad experience with ReactorPanel, and I hope you don't mind if I
ask you a few questions.

Can you tell me how soon after you began using the saddle that your problems
first began?

Did someone from Roe Richardson attempt to help you re-fit the saddle?  If
so, with what success or lack of it?  If not, why not?

Before you bought your saddle, were templates and measurements taken of your
horse?

At any point, did someone from Roe Richardson inform you that perhaps
ReactorPanel would not work on your horse?

Could you please give me the names and email addresses or phone numbers of
the other people who had problems with the saddle?

If you would be interested in selling your saddle, or if you would like me to
help you in any other way, please let me know.

Carmi Weininger
The ReactorPanel Saddle Company
(303) 530-0531
reactorpanel@aol.com