Re: The "Reactor-Panel" saddle

Hi Wolfgang,

You were certainly paying attention at Equitana!

The ReactorPanel was designed and developed by Roe Richardson in England, and
is now sold by The ReactorPanel Saddle Company in the states.   It's the same
saddle, made by the same people in England, that you saw at the show.

Carmi Weininger
The ReactorPanel Saddle Co.
303-530-0531
 <A HREF="http://www.eqwi.com/ReactorPanel/">Welcome to The ReactorPanel