From: Lif Strand [mailto:fasterhorses@gilanet.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2000 2:39 PM
To: Ridecamp; arab-l; horsemanofftopic; NewMexico Riders
Subject: RC: Tevis finish

Last night I wrote:
Congratulations to SE Blue Max (Ben Nasrif [Aurab]  X Neesan) and his talented (and very smart, for buying him) rider/owner, Godfrey Sullivan, on finishing lucky 13th on Tevis 2000!  Lif & Paul

Now that I've had some sleep and have a few more of my brain cells engaged, let me try Max's pedigree again.

Max is sired by our stallion, Ben Nasrif (Ben Rabba X Neesan)
Max is out of our mare, Nu-Bo-Neata (Bohanni X Nu-Dawna)

I guess I was too excited & happy to think straight.  Or something!  Lif

PS - May '00 chestnut colt for sale, by Ben Nasrif's son Koko (out of a *Fortel daughter) out of Max's mom, Nu-Bo-Neata.  Email me for info if you're interested.

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609