Thanks reporters & photographers!

Once again we've had great coverage of a major endurance event.  People sitting at home in front of computer monitors waiting impatiently for results tend to forget (well, I do) what it takes to be out there in the boonies trying to upload photos and reports - it takes a lot!

Pay phones are great for voice reportage, but not so great for uploading stuff to the internet.  There aren't exactly a lot of pay phones out there along the Tevis trail anyway.  Finding phone connections is a major deal - and takes time from the reporting, the driving to the next check, and little things like eating and sleeping.  So our reporters are heros too.

I'm writing to thank all of you who were out there putting in 25 hour days at Tevis for all of us left at home.  Great job!  Really and truly appreciated.  Lif & Paul

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609