Arab/Quarter gelding wanted

My husband's endurance horse came down with sidebone and had to be
retired from competition.  He is looking for an Arab/Quarter mix,
gelding, at least 5 yr., around 15 to 15.1 hands, that can carry a HW
man.  Something that ENJOYS trail work for distance riding, not
necessarily endurance.  Not spooky.  We are in the north central Texas
area.  If any one knows of such a horse, would you please email me?

Thanks.

Amber