exporting a horse?

Hi,
I sold a nice gelding to a fellow ridecamper. They are great people of
course! I'm just trilled that he's getting a new home where he'll be getting
lots of attention.I have 6 horse and not enough time to ride all, and he
needed some of his own!
My question is , I have all the vet tests done, ( I think)coggins ,heath
papers on the works. Is there any thing else we will need to have this go
smoothly? The horse is going to Canada. I know they'll need a bill of sale,
reg papers.  I have asked every one I know here and so far I think I have it
all covered. I just don't what to get to the border and find out I'm missing
something.
Tami and Woody ( I'm moving to Winnipeg! Goodie Goodie my own person and
he's so nice too!)