TB's in endurance + feet

Kathy Myers magnumsmom@aol.com
Magnum did fine in endurance once we got his feet
under control.  He's not a top 10 horse, but he
could do 50 miles.  He actually has pretty good
feet now.  He gets Dynamite DynaHoof and the
Dynamite Vitamins (with the high amounts of Vit. A).
The little grey Arab recovers better.

Magnum did race on the track... and won.  He was
very well cared for though from birth through training
and on the track... right up to his breakdown.  He
takes more maintenence, but he's a blast on the trails.
He's 19 going on 12 this year.

If I could have one like him without the old fracture
I'd do a TB again.  But I only have room for one TB
at a time in my pocketbook.

:) - Kat Myers
in No. Cal. with Magnum the TB ex-racer
aka "Little Matador" 1981 b g 5-0-3/23