From: Kandee Haertel <KHaertel@ELCR.org>
To: Sally Aungier <saungier@mindspring.com>
Date: Thursday, July 13, 2000 6:59 AM
Subject: Re: Conference and Calendar Information

Dear All,

The Equestrian Land Conservation Resource is developing a calendar of up-coming events for its website -- www.elcr.org.  If any of you are aware of conferences, clinics, or events that others should be aware of, please forward that information to me for possible inclusion.  Remember that ELCR's mission is that we are dedicated to promoting access to and conservation of land for equestrian use when you are submitting items.  (No horse shows, training clinics, etc., please.)  I am particularly interested in posting work days across the country.  Please don't forget the contact "for further information."  Feel free to send a fax if it's quicker for your than e-mail.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Regards,
Kandee Haertel
Equestrian Land Conservation Resource