Regarding Equine Body Temp and Saddle Pads

Karl dixiemidnight@hotmail.com
This may seem a tad self-serving,
and it IS, but there's real benefits,
too.  First, I love to lurk on this board.
There's more knowledge about equine
performance than I've ever seen,
so I thank you for sharing.

Now, there's a lot of discussion
about the heat--yup, it's out there,
and it's certainly capable of causing
problems.  I'm the guy who makes the
No-Sweat vent pads.  Some of you have
them, and from the e-mails I get, you're
happy with them.  Thank you.  It's
supposed to work that way.  And it does.

No-Sweat vent pads are offered as an
option with the Synergist Saddles, now.
John DiPietra has ridden them in several
50's and is suitably impressed.  His version
is special-made and costs a tad more, but
is specific to his saddles.  The standard
version will fit any other saddle, and costs
a tad less.

Why tell you this?  Because I guarantee
that the Genuine Dixie Midnight No-Sweat vent pad
will keep your horse's back cooler, and
your saddle pad clean and dry, no matter
how hard you ride, or your money back.
for as long as you own the vent pad.

Y'all have helped this pore ol' broke-back
cowman with a ton of your knowledge.  So,
I'll help you and your horses.  I'll give
a $5.00 discount to ANY RideCamper who
orders in July.  Call our toll-free,
888 287 6716, ask for Karl, say you're a
RideCamper, and the discount is yours.

Wanna see?
Sure: www.dixiemidnight.nv.switchboard.com

You'll never wash a saddle pad again.