nasal strips

I'm not judging the right or wrong of nasal strips here, but the thing about
it is that they are a pretty obvious *tool* strapped to the nose of a horse.
I think before riders start using them, we should be darned sure they aren't
a violation of AERC rules.  Some well-meaning but unfortunate competitor
could well end up with an protest filed against them for using them.

I have already seen them used on some horses here in the CA rides.  No
idea if they helped.  The vets didn't say anything.

Mike