Helmet visor question

I need to replace my helmet and have been looking at several models of
the Troxel.  A friend of mine got a bad cut on her nose when her rigid
visor came off her helmet during a fall.  So I took mine off and
replaced it with a flexible visor.  Now I'm looking at the Troxel Dakota
and the visor is rigid but firmly attached to the helmet.  I am thinking
maybe this is safer than one that could come off and injure me.  Does
anyone have any comments to make regarding visors as to whether the
rigid ones that are part of the helmet are safe?

I'd buy another Troxel Sport and put my flexible visor on it, but the
newer models just don't fit me as well as my old one.

Amber