pill grinder

Samantha Thomas Trot2finish@aol.com
a while back somebody posted a good way to grind bute.  They said they use "Mr. Coffee" bean grinder I believe.  Well I purchased one and I can't get it to work.  I only need to grind 2 bute at a time.  Is this not enough pills?  I have been using the "old pedestal and mortar" way but the ground up bute sticks in the grooves. Uf anyone has any suggestions please let me know

Thanks,

Sam