RE: USET Donations

Teddy,

I am surprised that your letters were not acknowledged by USET, that is
disappointing if it is true.  If you want to make a donation that is in
support of just USET WEC endeavors then you should contact Lori Stewart.
Lori has put together a raffle for a custom endurance saddle.  The winner
does not have to be present to claim the prize and the drawing will be held,
I believe, in France.

Salim Nice