indiscreet query

tom sites goearth@shentel.net
U.S. Robotics has a new model out that weighs only 100 lbs and once you unscrew the head you can add up to 150lbs of weight.  Since no insurance or workers comp is needed it seems like a deal to me.  The rumor of Xandria forming a specialized line of products to accompany these Jockees seems to not have been confirmed as of yet.  If i can be of any further assistance please let me know.  thank you tom sites