Re: weird question

> I know this is a weird question, but I am just
> curious.  Have any of you ever seen a Belgian horse do
> an endurance race?

I had the pleasure of riding with Denise Tudor-Hayes and her Arab/Belgian
cross, Maggie, on a fifty in Kentucky once. Of course, it was November and
colder than any part of a witch ever dreamed of being, and raining to boot.

Also used to know an App/Belgian mare, Frea, that did CTR. Both mares look
more Belgian. Frea is HUGE.

Also, different breed, but similar body type.....a Haflinger that did CTR.
And pretty well, at that!

Maggie Fleming
Ol' Bubba--I don't remember riding with a HORSE named Maggie...
Secret--That's because you weren't there, stupid...