Summer Evenin in the country

Hi all
This has nothing to do with endurance
but just had to share this with ya'll
De and I just spent the most enjoyable hour that most anybody has the right to
We went out to the orchard and picked a bunch of fresh apples and pears, took
 them out to the back fence and while I sliced them up De fed them to the 5
horses that we have out in the big pasture
several times I thought they where going to come thru the fence cause I was
not slicing quick enough
We probably gave them too many green apples and pears maybe but --OH WELL--
maybe they deserve to be spoiled ever so often (damn I hope they do not get a
belly ache)
very quiet and peaceful here right now
not too hot a very gentle breeze and good old mother nature to wrap us up in
her arms for the rest of the night
How the hell does it get any better than this
Too damn sentimental for an old geezer I guess
but when ya get to be my age the simple pleasures are the best
Bill & De