Re: RC: weird question

Doesn't Lani Newcomb have a Belgian named Hickory that is Norm Van Meter's
(the horse, not the man) buddy? I rode behind the Belgian for a while and
could not believe the rump on that horse ! He may be a cross. I think she (or
another of the Old Dominion crazies) also has a Percheron. Apparently they
work well when its cool out.  If you have one just take up foxhunting too so
you can ride all winter and sit in the AC all summer and laugh at the A-rabs.

                                Shelly in DE - recently joined up as an Old
Dominion crazy