Re: RC: Re: Discrete Inquiry

In a message dated 7/10/00 6:55:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
provincmk@fanninelectric.com writes:

<< She has already told you.

 The meanings of the two words are:
 Discrete---consisting of or characterized by distinct individual parts (the
 word we have been using); this word is often used in medicine to describe a
 tumor made up of several parts.
 Discreet--judicious in one's conduct; prudent (the word she wants us to
 use); this word is used when we are talking about behavior.
 Hope this is helpful.   Now---which word REALLY fits Tom's post???  Perhaps
 both?  The English language is full of confusing words, isn't it?   Claudia

Claudia
I guess sarcasm is not the right place to express on RC
just jokin around
probably not a good idea huh
take care

Bill & De Proctor