Re: Discrete Inquiry

> Is it me - am I the only one rather offended and irritated not only at
this
> weird sort of post but by the (herein) insinuation that most of us are not
> serious.....geuine...dedicated.....SMART? Well, I don't know about the
rest
> of you guys, but I say ti, knock it off - you are reachign into the region
of
> offensive and arrogant, not to mention really rude.

Are you serious? I appreciated the inquiry because it gave me a picture of
what I may want to shoot for in the next life. I was certainly NOT offended.
Why should I be? I know my abilities and shortcomings and I read the
requirements by way of comparrison and made mental notes as to things I can
shoot for in this life.
Pat Super